8/28/12

all we do is argue scream and curse at each other...whats the pointy of being together. love is not enough anymore. if i make u feel like that and u make me wanna DIE then y are we still punishing each other. i feel like everything is my fault. u name it it can be blamed on me. im sorry i dont have more faith in you but u dont really give me a reason to. i have been waiting YEARS for u to do the simplest shit...i dont listen to u, u say....U DONT LISTEN TO ME! i feel so alone in the world. i have nothing. my child is gone, my mother, my whole family and now this! i dont feel liketheres anything worth fighting for anymore. i keep putting in this face everyday but no one gets to see how i really look cause when they do they say why do u look like that......CUZ ITS HOW I FEEL! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming by...let me know what you think.